Why is Impa the only Sheikah in this game? *spoilers*

1. After a year I decided to finish the game (stopped before final trial of the godess), and I just killed Demise.
    In OoT they say the Sheikah have gone extinct except for Impa, who is the only survivor of the race.
    But in SS Impa is also the only sheikah that appears.

So now I'm wondering: Did Impa used to live in an unexplored part of the ''surface world'' where the sheikah live until the Impa from OoT is the only survivor?
    Was Impa from OoT born between hylians but recognized as sheikah?
    Or is the Impa in OoT the same as in SS as ghost or with use of some live potion or magic (just like she survived until zelda returned from the past). I mean, her spirit might live forth in the bracelet she got from Zelda that fell on the ground when Grannie Impa suddenly vanished...

Any ideas?

User Info: icedragon50

icedragon50 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Considering how all the humans were brought up to the Sky during the war against Demise, except for Impa I suppose, it's extremely likely that there are some Sheikah-ancestors in the sky and that's how they repopulated.
    And even if all the Sheikah remained on the surface during the war, by the time Impa is the old lady, it's also likely that they simply died out. Again, perhaps there were some Sheikah up in the Sky or were hiding very well on the Surface.

C-A

User Info: CatMuto

CatMuto (Expert) - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Impa in Skyward Sword isn't a Shiekah in the same way Impa from OoT was, this Impa was more like a creation of the Goddess herself.
    I believe that the Shiekah Tribe was either formed from Hylia's (Zelda) children who would posses some of the special DNA and abilities Impa had, or they are a seperate tribe who lived in an area not accessable in Skyward Sword.

User Info: Aperturehero

Aperturehero - 1 year ago 0 0