Question from annihilator127

Fi said something about stealing monster horns from Bokoblins. How do I do that?

I've tried using the whip, like how I stole the key in the Ancient Cistern, but they just block it. I've tried using the beetle, but nothing happened.

az47 answered:

The group leaders of a pack of Bokoblins uses the Monster Horn to call for reinforcements. If Link strikes the Bokoblin with the whip before he uses the Monster Horn the Bokoblin will be stunned and Link can yank the Horn from the Bokoblins belt. There is also a point in the game where Link will use the whip to take a "small key" from an Archer Bokoblin who is on the other side of a barred wall. Have fun.
1 0

Answers

CatMuto answered:

Try to stun them with the Slingshot and then use the Whip.
It might work, I never really 'farmed' Monster Horns off of the Bokoblin Leaders.

C-A
1 0

kjory1 answered:

You have to get out the whip, and swing it so it larches onto the bokoblin, then pull it back and you will take it from him
0 0