Fi said something about stealing monster horns from Bokoblins. How do I do that?

1. I've tried using the whip, like how I stole the key in the Ancient Cistern, but they just block it. I've tried using the beetle, but nothing happened.

User Info: annihilator127

annihilator127 - 3 years ago

1. The group leaders of a pack of Bokoblins uses the Monster Horn to call for reinforcements. If Link strikes the Bokoblin with the whip before he uses the Monster Horn the Bokoblin will be stunned and Link can yank the Horn from the Bokoblins belt. There is also a point in the game where Link will use the whip to take a "small key" from an Archer Bokoblin who is on the other side of a barred wall. Have fun.

User Info: az47

az47 (Expert / FAQ Author) - 3 years ago 1 0

1. Try to stun them with the Slingshot and then use the Whip.
    It might work, I never really 'farmed' Monster Horns off of the Bokoblin Leaders.

C-A

User Info: CatMuto

CatMuto (Expert) - 3 years ago 1 0
  2. You have to get out the whip, and swing it so it larches onto the bokoblin, then pull it back and you will take it from him

User Info: kjory1

kjory1 - 3 years ago 0 0