Question from popcapboy1

How do i get mewto, palaki, dialga and giratina?

i really want them. Could I get Help?

popcapboy1 provided additional details:

Is it possible to recruit them from the red recruit think with money?

LokkerG answered:

Mewtwo can only be obtain by releasing Giratina, Dialga, and Palkia Toys. Your best bet is to get to EX Mode and release them there for the best effect.

Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina can only be obtained through releasing 5 Pokemon. They all need a Dragonite and Garchomp but the remaining three releases are more focused on their other type.

Dialga: Lucario, Bastiodon, Magnezone, Dragonite, and Garchomp
Palkia: Blastoise, Gyarados, Empoleon, Dragonite, and Garchomp
Giratina: Gengar, Spiritomb, Dusknoir, Dragonite, and Garchomp

The two main things you have to remember is that only the strongest Pokemon will produce a ticket that gets an equally powerful Pokemon. The other thing is that depending on the mode and/or Terminal you cash in the ticket will also determine the quality of the Pokemon. Be sure to only release your strongest Pokemon at the hardest mode that's available. Also, you can only obtain one ticket at a time, so remember to use each ticket before releasing more Toy Pokemon.
0 0

Answers

Chaosfalcon0 answered:

according to the cheats section there is a certain combinations of pokemon you release to give you them, but to save you some time ill post who you need. also note you need to release them all at once to receive the ticket and you will have to redeem the ticket in order to be able to obtain another one.

Dialga you need to realease
Dragonite + Bastiodon + Lucario + Garchomp + Magnezone

Palkia you need to realease
Blastoise + Gyarados + Dragonite + Empoleon + Garchomp

Giratina you need to realease
Gengar + Dragonite + Garchomp + Spiritomb + Dusknoir

as for Mewtwo you will need to realease Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina all at once. so either get double all The pokemon you need for them if you plan on keeping a Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina.

Note: I am only going by what the cheats say for the tickets to obtain them so I could be wrong as I havent gotten Pokemon Rumble ATM
1 0

BowserGuy answered:

That is correct, Chaosfalcon0. Releasing the specified Pokemon gives you a ticket for Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina respectively.

HOWEVER.
Please note, depending on the Power levels of the Pokemon you release determines the Power level of your dragon. So if you release high-leveled Dragonite, Garchomp, and Dusknoir, but a lower-leveled Spiritomb and Gengar, you will obtain a semi-high leveled Giratina. I know I had a Giratina of around 2200, but a Dialga and Palkia around 700-900, released all 3 of them and got a level 700+ Mewtwo, whom I cannot use in too many modes as his Power level is far too low.

Just keep that in mind.
1 0

atlasstudios answered:

im not certain but i think the power level your ticket is depends where you redeem it. i know when i got my garchomp i used 5 gabite that i got in adnced mode rank b (cant remember the levels but im sure not that high) and exchanged it in EX mode S rank and received a 2200ish garchomp
0 0