US???h

1. Will this game ever be released in the U.S.? thanx

User Info: historyguy64

historyguy64 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Nothing has been said, but I kinda doubt it. This game was only made for the aniversary of naruto in japan. The game has been getting some low ratings and I don't think tomy is going to want to translate this game for the u.s. And the story features a completely new storyline and fans in the U.S. might not be interested in. It lacks a good vs mode and the story mode gets repetitive. My theory is no, because it wouldn't be a smart idea for tomy to put this in us market.

User Info: sharpshooter826

sharpshooter826 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. The game is scheduled to be released in the U.S. on October 19th 2010 according to what I've found out also I recommend you judge the game for yourself and not what other people say about because all people can and probably will have different opinions on different things.

User Info: kingtut3

kingtut3 - 6 years ago 0 0