Question from vlogilvie

How do I beat Bandersnatch?

I'm having difficulty beating the Bandersnatch. I keep throwing rocks at him but I can't get anywhere.
Help!

14Patti14 asked for clarification:

I can never get him to do it a third time. He just chases me around over and over again. It's frustrating.

Answers

JA0818 answered:

okay... when you throw the rocks at him he starts to charge at pillar... so he raises up onto his hind legs and after he comes down you should lift the pillar up so he runs into it. then he will basically pass out... after he is knocked out you go and beat him until he gets up and then you do it all over again....

I hope that helps
0 1

alytheresa answered:

Once you have gotten down to the last little heart in the corner repeat the steps but after he hits the column turn yourself into the dormouse and jump on top of the bandersnatch and keep hitting him until he runs away.
0 1

Callicles10 answered:

It took me a while to figure out the 3rd time of hitting the pillar too.... It requires switching in and out of the hare and the white rabbit.

After you kill him with the mouse the 2nd time.

1. Freeze Bandersnatch with White Rabbit.
2. Switch to the hare & hit him with a rock.
3. Immediately switch back to white rabbit, & freeze Bandersnatch again.
4. Immediately switch back to the Hare & hit him with the 2nd rock.... to get him to rise onto hind legs again..
5. Immediately switch back to white rabbit to be able to freeze him again --- as he comes down from hind legs.
6. Switch back to Hare to raise pillar.

Once he hits, you will automatically be the mouse....don't get excited and start trying to kill him like the other times, you'll get bucked off his back every time.... be patient and follow the button cues on the screen.
1 1

shomarrou answered:

After hitting him with the pillar the second time, you need to hit him with a rock (uing the hare) then he'll start to run around. When he goes on his legs to stand up, freeze him, then lift up the pillar. He'll run into it and you'll see an interactive cutscene. (pressing buttons) using the mouse.
0 0

Can't kill the Bandersnatch? Open delilahs47
How do you get the 2 big chests in the bandersnatch's stable? Open jhghgineedhelp
How do I beat (The dog)? Unanswered taranichole
How do I beat red knights? Unanswered letsrollnow
How do I beat (big bees)? Unanswered aliceinwonder12