Is modern warfare 2 coming out for the wii. Or should i get this game?

1. I dont know whether to buy this game or not. It all depends on if modern warfare 2 will be for wii or not. Ill wait it out and get mw2 if it is coming to wii Does anyone know the answer?

User Info: wumbo1

wumbo1 - 7 years ago

1. I really hope it does. I wouldn't be surprised if it came out at the same time as COD 7

User Info: Kiro96

Kiro96 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If Modern Warefare 2 is coming to Wii, it won't be for a long, long time. If it does, I would put maybe 2 years on it.

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule - 7 years ago 2 0
  2. It's very likely that it will eventually. Next year around now at the very earliest but probably the year after. You won't find any information because they definitely haven't even thought about a port yet. But, if Activision keeps their current strategy, we'll see a port in a year or two.

User Info: RatatatBilly

RatatatBilly - 7 years ago 2 0
  3. This has nothing to do with game related technical problems so please close this.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz - 7 years ago 0 4
  4. In answer to the first part, MW 2 probably won't be ported for a couple years. In answer to the second part, we can't influence what you do directly, but I would definitely recommend this game if you are a Call of Duty fan.

User Info: dbcification

dbcification (FAQ Author) - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. If you haven't played the first Modern Warfare yet, I HIGHLY recommend you purchase this game first, then buy Modern Warfare 2. If you've already experienced MW1, then there's no point of not buying Modern Warfare 2 over Modern Warfare Reflex.

User Info: PerfectHeadshot

PerfectHeadshot - 7 years ago 1 0
  6. Modern Warfare 2 for the Wii has a 75% chance of happening. As you can see this one released when MW2 did so the next one should release when MW3 comes out. This game is set to happen because

----------SPOILER ALERT---------------

MW2 leaves Makarov still alive at the end.

User Info: GameRuler1

GameRuler1 - 7 years ago 0 0