Question from wumbo1

Is modern warfare 2 coming out for the wii. Or should i get this game?

I dont know whether to buy this game or not. It all depends on if modern warfare 2 will be for wii or not. Ill wait it out and get mw2 if it is coming to wii Does anyone know the answer?

Kiro96 answered:

I really hope it does. I wouldn't be surprised if it came out at the same time as COD 7
2 0

Answers

LigersRule answered:

If Modern Warefare 2 is coming to Wii, it won't be for a long, long time. If it does, I would put maybe 2 years on it.
2 0

RatatatBilly answered:

It's very likely that it will eventually. Next year around now at the very earliest but probably the year after. You won't find any information because they definitely haven't even thought about a port yet. But, if Activision keeps their current strategy, we'll see a port in a year or two.
2 0

itwizz answered:

This has nothing to do with game related technical problems so please close this.
0 4

dbcification answered:

In answer to the first part, MW 2 probably won't be ported for a couple years. In answer to the second part, we can't influence what you do directly, but I would definitely recommend this game if you are a Call of Duty fan.
1 0

PerfectHeadshot answered:

If you haven't played the first Modern Warfare yet, I HIGHLY recommend you purchase this game first, then buy Modern Warfare 2. If you've already experienced MW1, then there's no point of not buying Modern Warfare 2 over Modern Warfare Reflex.
1 0

GameRuler1 answered:

Modern Warfare 2 for the Wii has a 75% chance of happening. As you can see this one released when MW2 did so the next one should release when MW3 comes out. This game is set to happen because

----------SPOILER ALERT---------------

MW2 leaves Makarov still alive at the end.
0 0