Review by Whoandawhatnow

"Wii owners rejoice!"

This is my first review on paper ever so let's see how I do.

When Call of Duty Modern Warfare came out on the other two systems, I was pretty bummed out. I always had to go to my friends house to play it. Now with Modern Warefare 2 out, that made me a little more bummed out. But when I saw this, angels were chanting behind me. This is by far the best first person shooter on the Wii.

I'm not a graphics man. I don't like games based on graphic. However, I must say that even though the developers toned down the graphics to support the Wii; it takes the Wii's capabilities to the limits. There are very few glitches and lags, mostly during huge battles where everything is happening at once. Other than that the graphics get a 10.

The gameplay is very good however I have one minor or major complaint depending how the player sees fit. When you shoot an enemy at times, you can't tell whether you hit them or not which is a problem for the higher difficulties where one bullet doesn't take care of the job. On one mission where you must snipe a major player in the game, I swear that the bullet was dead center mass of the body, but it didn't register so I had to retry. Also the enemies seem to be pretty stupid where they will rush you and your squad and just stand there to be killed. If you don't mind that then the gameplay gets a 10

Love the sound of weapons going off in the morning. The sounds are precise and on the dot. All I can say is that the sound is great.

This is a very strong point when I do reviews. A bad story means that the chances of me not putting down the controller is a lot higher. But this a first person shooter so I wasn't expecting a deep story. It's the same as the other consoles so if you've played this game, it's the exact same. But for others, it's your standard terrorist tries to destroy the world with nukes and you have to stop him. There is no real depth to the story which is a good thing since the action takes care of a cliche story.

Replayability: 10/10
The highest point whenever I play a game. If there is no unlockables or a real reason to play the game again, I don't buy that game with a very few rare exceptions. With the intel points you find in the game unlock cheats to make your next play though fun and different. I don't do multiplayer because I don't have a connection system ready but working on it. There is co-op if you have a friend and want to fight terrorism together!

Final: 49/50
This game is just a blast from beginning to end. There is little to no flaw to this game except it wasn't long enough. A couple more missions would of been great and maybe the ability to choose what equipment you want to use on a mission. But what you get is amazing and well worth the current price tag of $50. Get this and you will never let it go.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 12/22/09

Game Release: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex Edition (US, 11/10/09)