Review by Teh799577

"Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex Edition"

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex has been finally released for the Wii. And here is my Review!

Graphics - 10/10 for Wii, 9/10 for all games - Everyone says "Oh the graphics, we need the graphics in order for it to be a good game. But, you know what, this mainly comes from the normal 360 and Ps3 crybabies. Nothing against you guys, but it is true. Go Flame another game that is for your OWN system. Even though its not in full shape, it totally topped out the call of duty 5 for the wii, which really had bad graphics compared to the 360 and ps3. Everything looks lifelike, the characters move their bodies in stead of just walk, and the rain on Downpoor looks awesome too. If your looking for a great graphic game for the Wii, look here.

Story mode - 10/10 - I loved all the story modes on the Call of Duty Series, but this one is my favorite. Ive played most of COD 6, and all of Cod 5, and I like this one the most. Your a Britain SAS member with the Codename "Soap" And you try to kill the dictator in a story like theme of the Iraqi War. There's tons of levels, Places to explore, and fun things to do.

Multiplayer - 2/10 - I REALLY Hate CO-OP- Mode. Even though the box says two player, it is basically the first player controlling all the movements, and your like a secondary pistol. The game really screwed themselves up with this part. They might as well delete it. Because I highly Doubt barely anyone will play this. I give it a 2/10 though for at least playing with a friend. I do not even could this because no one uses it.

Online (NOT Multiplayer!) - 9/10 - The online has everything. The ranking system, the weapons, the 5 classes, all the maps that you start out with, Perks, and everything else I cannot name of. The only thing it lacks is the Wii-Speak. But really, you do not need that to make this game fun. Join the Gamefaqs board and start posting, or join a community. Make some friends that use Skype, Aim, or any other messenger and talk there. Getting a game is easy and fast, and almost everything is balanced. (Accept the noobtubes. Everyone hates the noobtubes!) Every field has its advantages and disadvantages, which is good because the person that is really good, you can almost always find a way to counter it. Even though it is lacking the Wii-Speak, it still is worth getting.

Gameplay - 10/10 - The Wii almost makes this game real. Instead of using a controller to shoot, you actually have to aim. This makes the gameplay 3X better then the PS3 and 360 automatically. The controls are a little hard at first, but it really does rock if you get the hang of it. Keep on playing the training mission if your having trouble. You will get the hang of it. It feels like your actually controlling your favorite Cod4 gun in your hands without killing someone. (In real Life)

I really hope you atleast rent this from a video store to try it out, because it is worth it.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 02/02/10

Game Release: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex Edition (US, 11/10/09)