how do i defeat the slobber in the Carousel of progress?

1. I keep spraying him with thinner and he won't die. Very frustrating.

User Info: kwlundy

kwlundy - 5 years ago

1. First l'd use my guardians then use paint/thinner ( depending on the guardians nature ) and shoot it in his mouth when he's sucking you towards him

User Info: Cody876

Cody876 - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Shoot into his open mouth while he tries to suck you in.

User Info: Megatron_Zero

Megatron_Zero - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. You can only harm him when he is trying to suck you in. he uses that attack after hurling thinner at you so try and keep your distance for him to use that attack

User Info: sanoske2

sanoske2 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. I find it's easiest to just let my guardians deal with him. Two guardian hits kills him dead every time.

User Info: psychogurl

psychogurl (Expert / FAQ Author) - 5 years ago 0 3
  4. Try not to stay stationary or too close to him. After he vomits out the thinner vapors everywhere, he will begin to suck you towards him in an attempt to eat you. Lock onto him and shoot him with your weapon of choice until he stops sucking you in. This is a bit tricky because you need to try and run away to slow how quickly he draws you in. Because of this it may take you several dodging/resisting of the sucking in to completely thin or paint him. You can use guardians to help you since they do much more in one hit.

User Info: dewprisms

dewprisms - 5 years ago 1 0
  5. Slobbers will go down after hit with three Guardians. If you don't have enough of those, you'll need to spray it when it tries to inhale you.

Once you have TV sketches, you can distract Slobbers for a few moments and get a few hits in (their mouths hang open while they watch the show).

User Info: ker_plop

ker_plop - 5 years ago 0 1