Question from inmediasres

If I don't have any anvils in the attic of Lonesome Manor, am I screwed?

I'm attempting to defeat the Mad Doctor, during the Beetleworx battle. I don't have any anvils left and no item crates seem to provide me with one. Surely there's a way I must be able to get out of here.... I've never run into this problem with a game before. I have about 7 or 8 TVs and 5 watches but I only need one TV. The walkthrough I'm using says to use anvils and doesn't address the possibility of not having any. I'm loving this game and don't want to be stuck!!!! Plus I'm terrible at despatching beetleworx....

Answers

EpicMickeyDrew answered:

Kill the beetleworx(By thinning them out then spin attacking them. Then you could either pick up the anivil scetch that they may possibley drop or thin out the red eye on the machine that produces beetleworx when it opens. Do this on all 3 machines. Or if you want the paint upgrade use the anvil scetch on the pad were your meant to put it aswell as the tv scetch, then use a stopwatch to get to the mickey pad.

Note*this does not affect the ending at all*.
0 0

thegamemaster8 answered:

Beetleworx drop sketches when defeated. Tankers drop Anvil Sketches. Bashers drop TV Sketches, and Spinners drop Watch Sketches. You're not screwed if you ran out, you just have a bit more work to do if you're taking the Paint Path in the game at this point.

--Bill--
0 0