Question from Jaadowgg

How do I get the Color Crystal?

On the level Into the Fray, on the Holding it Together part, I can see the Crystal after the second Comm room but I don't know how to get it. I've tried everything I can think of: Force Push, Force Grip on the crates nearby, Force Repulse and cutting it with my lightsaber. Nothing's worked. Is there like a secret door that I'm not seeing when I use Force Sight?

From: Jaadowgg 4 years ago

Nevermind. I found out how to get it. Here's what you do: After you take care of the Terror Troopers after the second Comm room, keep going and when you fall down, break the door to the left. There are some boxes stacked nearby. Climb those and take care of those red wearing freaks. Open the door using Force Grip and go around until you get the crystal. You might not even have to break the door.