Question from DragonEleven

Are there any missables in this game?

I'm hoping to get this game soon, but as I'm a completionist I often look ahead to ensure I get anything that becomes unavailable after a certain point, which spoils games a bit.
I'd rather avoid spoilers with this game as much as possible, so if there is anything, can you just give it's name and at what point (chapter) it becomes unavailable.

From: Externica 2 years ago

Well~, there are optional chapters. some of them are missable.
Then there are "One Time only"-Dungeons. If you didn't collect all treasures there, they are gone until NG+. Though most chests have random drops you can get at other areas as well. Some have fixed loot, but I don't know if they are unique.

There are a few weapons that are exceptionally rare and require a bit of item grinding to acquire, such as the Air Blade from the second season of the arena