Question from DragonEleven

Who upgrades the Knight's Attire?

I'm just going through upgrading everything, but have noticed that the upgrade shops don't seem to offer upgrades for the Knight's Attire. Having looked at the FAQs it looks like I should be able to, so I'm guessing I need to speak to someone in particular in order to do so (like the maid in the courtyard for Calista's outfits). I've tried speaking to random people in likely places, but haven't found the right person yet.

Externica answered:

Northwest of the arena, where you can buy materials and got the second invisible dye. You know which place I mean? I forgot the name.
At the northern part of this small area is a guy who will upgrade the knight's attire.

Oh, I also was at the epilogue. I'm not sure if this guy is earlier there.
1 0

Answers

runaway_angels answered:

If you haven't already, you need to complete an optional chapter (Chapter 43, I believe), to get the item Old Alloy. Then northwest of the arena/ at the end of Artisan's Way, there's a guy in a red shirt that can upgrade the Knight's Armor.
0 0