Where can I find the Kasen sword?

1. According to the walkthrough for the Japanese game, it is dropped by enemies in Chapter 35, Lazulis Port. If it has a different name in English, I don't know it.

I have reloaded my save in the middle and at the beginning (I like to skip the annoying Muruk boss fight) a dozen times each, but still no Kasen sword drop. Help please?

User Info: Crimson_121

Crimson_121 - 4 years ago
    The Gurak fire mages drop blunt diamond swords and sorcerers, but nothing else so far. When the 'slots' come up I can make out no other swords but those either. I tried using Rogue Edge to steal the Kasen, but no luck with that too.

Thanks, but I think I'll just move on and try again next playthrough.

User Info: Crimson_121

Crimson_121 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. The Kasen sword (Divine Poet) is a random drop from the last group of enemies (I believe they're fire magic users) that spawns during the battle where you're aiding Tasha (Therius).

User Info: WeissRice

WeissRice - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Yes, the Divine Poet with the charm status is dropped by the very last battle on the port. Right before the cutscene where you leave Therius behind.
    I've gotten it thrice from one of the three fire mages that spawn in that battle.

User Info: purple_mage

purple_mage - 4 years ago 0 0