Question from bobbobruiser

Where are my space battle gold bricks?

While flying between the 2 ships while in orbit over Naboo, and Maridun I can't find the gold bricks to shoot in oder to activate the space battle timer. I've tried flying into the systems from both the republic and seperatist ship and nothing is there. also when I select the system froma command console it has a question mark over all three boxes I guess meaning I haven't beaten the 2 ground assault levels(republic and seperatist) and haven't beaten the space battle Anyone have any idea why I'm not allowed to get these gold bricks?

bobbobruiser provided additional details:

I've already unlocked and purchased every character accept for the very last 2 on the list, Chancellor Palpatine and Grand Moff Trakin I beleive, I've also beaten every level in story mode with true jedi status in all of them. I've been flying around between the ships in both systems and the gold bricks to shoot to activate the timers for the space battles are just not there there no gold arrow on the screen, nothing.

markjr1234 answered:

There are certain things you need to do in order to unlock there missions, such as buying people in "jail" or doing shooting "missions" in the two giant ships; i forgot their names.
0 0