How do I open the cells in the detention block?

1. Technically, I only need help with one. The last door we need to open has a block on the wall that needs to be rotated or manipulated in some way to activate a lock on the door, but we are having zero luck figuring out how to do it. If we physically run into it with a character, it rotates a bit, and we have lit up three lights, but getting it all the way around is not happening.
    Thoughts?

User Info: Bakimono

Bakimono - 5 years ago

Answers

1. 'Use the force". Using a Jedi is how I did it. You'll need to rotate your joystick starting at the bottom and go counter clock wise.

User Info: Relbourne

Relbourne - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. On a WII. Untill I got to the last 2 Separitist Ground Missions I could not open the last 2 cells. They contain the Separatists needed for these missions. I also found that using Robonino to open the last cell and brining a Jedi for the red brick quickens things.

User Info: rslqk186

rslqk186 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Beat the Republic Assault on Naboo and Nute Gunray will appear in the 5th cell. After that you can use a Sith or a Jedi with dark force to spin the block counterclockwise.

User Info: Fred102

Fred102 - 4 years ago 0 0