Question from knifejuggling

Mic problems?

I have a mic and it works on other games. When I go to options and headset. I speak and it shows it is registering. When I am in lobby where I see others with Mics it doesn't let me speak. It gives me the mute symbol. I mute all and unmute all and it still doesn't work. Any help?

Str8UpJack answered:

You need to add players as either a RIVAL or FRIEND before you can talk to them. The fact that you can see your MIC symbol though does suggest that you have a Rival or Friend present which is the only way that your MIC becomes active.

You do need to have your MIC plugged in PRIOR to starting up multiplayer. Hope this helps
2 0

Answers

dswiftbr0 answered:

Happens to me too man :( i cant fix it!
0 0

coyotzi answered:

Can someone please tell high voltage these problems to them its really making me mad
0 0

Babbo_The_Great answered:

You can't speak to random players unfortunately. It's like the original Conduit. I've read on a separate forum that High Voltage Software is using Nintendo's servers and that's why they aren't permitted to allow us to talk to strangers online. I can't confirm this with 100% certainty though. You may not have them on your Friends/Rivals list. That might be the problem.
0 0

How do I get out from a "time to regulate" kind of mission? Open mirko75
Smaw guys? Answered KingOfTheKill_
Spas? Answered KingOfTheKill_
Darkstar? Answered B05S_Aiden
Defeat Li? Answered B05S_Aiden