Question from ERNIEISCOOL

Did they really have to change the voices?

The game is pretty awesome, as I expected, but one thing that disapionted me greatly was the voicing. The other thing was that andromidas mouthing is WAY off. WHY?

Babbo_The_Great answered:

Changlini doesn't really answer the question...

In any case, the original voice actors most likely could not be re-hired (whether it be for contract issues, insufficient funds, or whatever). Yes, the lip syncing IS off and noticeable. That is a fault on High Voltage Software's department. (That would be inexcusable if I were in charge.) I suspect that MIGHT be patched later through an update, but I'm not going to keep my fingers crossed. If you turn on the subtitles, you'll notice even MORE problems in the form of missing dialogue and extremely long pauses.

Still, this game is a graphical masterpiece. Andromeda does look like a a stone cold fox.
0 0

Answers

Changlini answered:

She becomes nicer as you progress through the game.

After the end of the game, she has a very funny reference to Sega's old commercials
0 0

How do I get out from a "time to regulate" kind of mission? Open mirko75
Smaw guys? Answered KingOfTheKill_
Spas? Answered KingOfTheKill_
Darkstar? Answered B05S_Aiden
Defeat Li? Answered B05S_Aiden