Classic Controller?

1. I know that you need a Wii Motion plus for this game but if you hook a regular remote to a classic controller, will it still work?? Or do you just need a wii motion plus for everything??

Thanks

072396 - 5 years ago
    I know that this game can use classic contoller and wii motion plus but can you use a classic contoller with a regular wii mote, or do you have to have it connected to a wii motion plus.

(hopefully thats clearer for you)

072396 - 5 years ago

1. Conduit 2 will support a wide variety of peripherals such as Wii MotionPlus, Classic Controller, Classic Controller Pro, and the PDP Headbanger Headset
    lilzay33311 - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You dont necessarily need a Wii Motion Plus, since its used to have a better experience and complex motion when playing this game, either offline (in Campaign mode or Splitscreen) or online. With that being said, you can play Cobnduit 2 without a Wii Motion Plus, since this equipment is optional.
    Samu5_ - 5 years ago 2 0
  2. You can use a classic controller without a Wii motion plus hooked into the remote :)
    demomhunter - 5 years ago 1 0
  3. Wii Motion + does nothing for your CC/P controller.
    Averyminya - 5 years ago 0 0

Is it possible to play conduit 2 on a wii mini? Unresolved johanL
I can play alone the Invasion Mode? Unresolved pignack
How do I get out from a "time to regulate" kind of mission? Answered mirko75
Smaw guys? Answered KingOfTheKill_
Spas? Answered KingOfTheKill_