Question from ultrament2

Can't get into that door (Not The Oil Rig), Siberia. Suggestions?

So I'm going through the level like I always do, "Hey Joe, how's the kids doing?"
"Oh, their doing fine Dave. You should really se- WAIT! You're not Dave!" *pew pew*
Ok. So that's not what happened but there's a locked door in Siberia where some sentences are experimenting on a Drudge soldier. I decided to help the Drudge out by pulling out my Phase Rifle and shoot the scientists. Heh heh. Off on my way. However, going through the level it occurs to me that THERE IS NO WAY IN THERE and redoing the level WITHOUT shooting the scientists GAVE ME THE SAME RESULTS. I personally think the Dark Star is in that room though it's found in Preiciple. Any help? 100% Completion needed.

coolnerd07 answered:

Go through the next room (with cyborgs on the level below and to the right of the door) after that there is a hallway with cyborgs at the end, the door is about halfway down on the right side.
1 0

Answers

silverdragon144 answered:

Go on till you find the hallway with robots at the end. The door is on the right side.
1 0

How do I get out from a "time to regulate" kind of mission? Open mirko75
Smaw guys? Answered KingOfTheKill_
Spas? Answered KingOfTheKill_
Darkstar? Answered B05S_Aiden
Defeat Li? Answered B05S_Aiden