Why did my game freeze?

1. I was playing the first level and about halfway through, my game suddenly froze and i had to unplug the power cord from my wii. I just got the game yesterday so there shouldn't be any problems with it. Any help?

User Info: kratos182

kratos182 - 5 years ago

1. All I can say is... You're not alone. I haven't had freezing problems myself, but a number of other people have. There's not a whole lot you can do about it, really. Just wait until they patch it, and try to describe exactly what happened in the glitch reporting thread on this board.

User Info: Kirby_Pwns_All

Kirby_Pwns_All - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I froze trying to change my settings. Also I play GoldenEye Wii, so it freezes a bunch. Don't unplug your power cord. Just hold down teh power button for 5-10 seconds. It takes a bit but will finally turn off. Unpluging the cord harms the Wii.

User Info: chaosgamer99

chaosgamer99 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I haven't encountered that problem in campaign yet but it happens frequently when I try to play invasion mode. Especially after the first 2 rounds.

User Info: JkShaz

JkShaz - 5 years ago 1 0
  3. @JkShaz it happened to me too. So far it hasn't happened on the campaign, but every time i play invasion ith my friend, it freezes after the 2nd round

User Info: antoncam

antoncam - 5 years ago 0 0