Question from kratos182

Why did my game freeze?

I was playing the first level and about halfway through, my game suddenly froze and i had to unplug the power cord from my wii. I just got the game yesterday so there shouldn't be any problems with it. Any help?

Kirby_Pwns_All answered:

All I can say is... You're not alone. I haven't had freezing problems myself, but a number of other people have. There's not a whole lot you can do about it, really. Just wait until they patch it, and try to describe exactly what happened in the glitch reporting thread on this board.
2 0

Answers

chaosgamer99 answered:

I froze trying to change my settings. Also I play GoldenEye Wii, so it freezes a bunch. Don't unplug your power cord. Just hold down teh power button for 5-10 seconds. It takes a bit but will finally turn off. Unpluging the cord harms the Wii.
0 0

JkShaz answered:

I haven't encountered that problem in campaign yet but it happens frequently when I try to play invasion mode. Especially after the first 2 rounds.
1 0

antoncam answered:

@JkShaz it happened to me too. So far it hasn't happened on the campaign, but every time i play invasion ith my friend, it freezes after the 2nd round
0 0