Why did my game freeze?

1. I was playing the first level and about halfway through, my game suddenly froze and i had to unplug the power cord from my wii. I just got the game yesterday so there shouldn't be any problems with it. Any help?
    kratos182 - 5 years ago

1. All I can say is... You're not alone. I haven't had freezing problems myself, but a number of other people have. There's not a whole lot you can do about it, really. Just wait until they patch it, and try to describe exactly what happened in the glitch reporting thread on this board.
    Kirby_Pwns_All - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I froze trying to change my settings. Also I play GoldenEye Wii, so it freezes a bunch. Don't unplug your power cord. Just hold down teh power button for 5-10 seconds. It takes a bit but will finally turn off. Unpluging the cord harms the Wii.
    chaosgamer99 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I haven't encountered that problem in campaign yet but it happens frequently when I try to play invasion mode. Especially after the first 2 rounds.
    JkShaz - 5 years ago 1 0
  3. @JkShaz it happened to me too. So far it hasn't happened on the campaign, but every time i play invasion ith my friend, it freezes after the 2nd round
    antoncam - 5 years ago 0 0