Question from categg12

Nothing happening?

I got to the part where I was told to go scan the bomb in D.C. and I only had ten seconds, and before that I got to a checkpoint ant the institute, but I was too late and it blew up, but when I respawned, a torpedo stuck in the ground exploded, and there were no enemies, the train was back, the bomb wasn't glowing, and I could walk through the train, what do I do?

categg12 provided additional details:

If that happens, will I lose all my money, because I'm saving for something?

categg12 provided additional details:

I tried to get into the institute, but I can't.

categg12 provided additional details:

If I notify the company, won't they just make it an update?

BulbasaurusRex answered:

It's probably a bug, since you're not supposed to be able to get that checkpoint until after you stop the bomb. Contact High Voltage Software about it, and hopefully they'll patch it.

Unfortunately, it puts you in a bad spot. See what happens when you try to continue the campaign after restarting the game. If it still won't work, you'll probably have to restart the campaign, which may mean also restarting your profile. In that situation, make sure you include that part in your e-mail or form submission to HVS and wait for their response before trying anything.
0 0

Answers

creepercool answered:

That happened to me, but I was able to go inside the institute and continue on with the level.
0 0

How do I get out from a "time to regulate" kind of mission? Open mirko75
Smaw guys? Answered KingOfTheKill_
Spas? Answered KingOfTheKill_
Darkstar? Answered B05S_Aiden
Defeat Li? Answered B05S_Aiden