Question from categg12

What are good ways to earn some $money$?

I want to get an item, but I'm stuck on campaign, and I spend all the time I can playing invasion to get cash, but is there a better way?

Darkrose2222 answered:

You are going to have to work for it some. But the fastest way in opinion like I said would be Multiplayer or Invasion. Of course finding all the collectibles in the levels gives you some decent amount of Credits. But it is not necessary the fastest way.
1 0

Answers

creepercool answered:

Multiplayer usually gets you over 1000 per match, and if you're relatively good, 2000+. This is probably better than invasion, but it depends on your preference. Invasion gets you 8000+ but takes a long time, while multiplayer matches only last about 10min.
0 0

HookahPuff answered:

Invasion is the best way to get credits as long as you play it to the end. If you die early the amount of credits earned from the coins you collected is penalized. I get no less than 25000 credits every time I beat invasion. I know this isn't easy for everyone even if the difficulty is set low, so here's a surefire strategy (though definitely cheap) to beating invasion. All you need is a loadout with the widowmaker turret and widowmaker specialization.

In the avalanche map there is a building that juts out over the valley with a ladder inside. Climb that ladder and set up your widowmaker turret so that it is pointing down the hallway that leads to the ladder room. If you place it properly it will not only cover the hallway, but also much of the valley below. That alone will take care of most of the enemies you face and those pesky melee enemies will all gather at the bottom of the ladder for easy kills. As long as you're in the right spot on the roof you can only be hit by flying enemies which are very weak. The only downside is at the end of some waves you'll have to go to the other side of the map to take out the last enemies, but there's always enough time to run back to the ladder for safety. Make sure you pick up every giant coin you can as they're worth 1000 credits each.
0 0

is this one As good as the first? Open warrawed
How do I beat Samu5? Why is he so good? Answered HawkEye1997
How do I get out from a "time to regulate" kind of mission? Open mirko75
Smaw guys? Answered KingOfTheKill_
Spas? Answered KingOfTheKill_