Question from BulbasaurusRex

Splitscreen Multiplayer Control Options?

I got to try out the splitscreen multiplayer, but we were pretty disappointed with the lack of apparant control options for the other players (stuff like turning speed, dead zone size, camera styles, etc.). Is there any way to access the full options for the other players in splitscreen multiplayer? Is there at least a way to create a dead zone, as the bounding box option doesn't appear to do anything?

BulbasaurusRex provided additional details:

No, it is not. Custom controls only affect the button layout. Otherwise, the other players are still limited to 9 measly options, and there's no way to change the camera style so that the camera won't move at all inside the dead zone.

Answers

Corner_Boy answered:

Not as far as I know. From what I've gathered controls, bounding boxes, dead zones...everything is the same as what the user has set it to (If you're using custom controls.)
0 0