Can the CCP jerkiness be fixed?

1. Can HVS fix the jerkiness for the CCP controller. I like to use MP5K and sometimes I dont have time to ADS(Aim Down Sight). When I dont if im not pointing at the enemy i have to move the stick and it moves too quick and not smoothly but still quick if your sensitivity is on high. I just want to know if HVS can fix that.

User Info: Voltage360

Voltage360 - 5 years ago
    yeah but couldnt they let you customize ccp using all the options like in wiimote. that might make the ccp better if you cAn use all the sensitivity options for ccp.

User Info: Voltage360

Voltage360 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Maybe but its very doubtfull because there are so many other things way higher up the list than something like that. Isn't there a sensetivity control option or something under the controls menu?

User Info: FF3player

FF3player - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Possibly, but first I would really customize the controls as much as you could, but I don't know if they can completely fix it. Let me tell you this, Wiimote + nunchuck is definitely the best control method though, they kind just threw in CCP support for people who don't like the wiimote and stuff to get a few more sales...but it ended up not working out that well.

User Info: mode333

mode333 - 5 years ago 0 0