After I beat Adams, there are three new levels. I unlocked the first two, but how do I get the last one?

1. I can't figure out how to unlock the three new levels after I beat Adams? I got the first two, but how can I get the last one?
    starkiller2012 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I take it you are referring to the extra areas of Serenity, Precipice and Crash Site, in order to visit all three you will need to find the 3 co-ordinate modules, which are scattered around all the other maps. One way to find out what you are missing, as regards to all types of items, is to go to Atlantis and the conduit dialler. By selecting each area, you will see a display on your screen, of what you have collected in terms of artifacts,energy,upgrade modules,co-ordinates and so forth. Hope to find everything, it is out there to be be found. Pinging the ASE does help lol.
    ThePrisoner06 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Its on china on the first set of doors there is one with a hallway one door cant be open so you complete the other door and go to the locked door keep going straight and scan the coordinates with your ASE and you have serenity.
    madara54 - 4 years ago 0 0