Question from BobbyJones2828

Help with a few achievements please?

I need help with this achievement because i don't get it GimmeDaGold is the achievement. Have 100,000 cr to your name. Is that the credits on your profile totalled together(overall credits) or that amount of credits at one period of time need help asap.

Also I need help with the following
Awesome Kill- Kill 3 opponents within 4 seconds of each other.
Blaster Kill- Kill 4 opponents within 4 seconds of each other.
Killer Kill- Kill 5 opponents within 4 seconds of each other.
Ultra Kill- Kill 6 opponents within 4 seconds of each other.

If u would like to help me get the following ones please message me back with in game name & friend code as you only need one person to enter it as u just reply saying yes or no, but i think you have to be in the same region as me so you have to be united kingdom I think sry

BobbyJones2828 provided additional details:

Thx The-prisoner i will post on Board later but how do you get the other one GimmeDaGold achievement(follow from first post).

Yes i am uk but only people in uk region can add me as a friend by using friend code is that right because I'm not to shore.
Can you get achievements in custom game (private game) because u can have rivals & friends.

omg i always spell sure wrong *I'm not to sure

ThePrisoner06 answered:

Bobby I take it you are a UK based player? If so I may be able to help you out, as I play in both regions myself, and am a C2 Master.
In order to get those achievements you will need to get at least 7 or 8 players together and set up a match in Crash Site.
If you post on the C2 board itself, you may be able to get some people to help you out ok.
Andy.
2 0

How do I get out from a "time to regulate" kind of mission? Open mirko75
Smaw guys? Answered KingOfTheKill_
Spas? Answered KingOfTheKill_
Darkstar? Answered B05S_Aiden
Defeat Li? Answered B05S_Aiden