Review by SilentXwing

"Conduit 2"

I bought it on GameSpot because of the limited Edition. Conduit 2 is bigger better and bolder than the first conduit. Conduit 2 have many improvements from the first game such as those in the multiplayer mode. Okay I did not beat the game yet but my opinion this game is really awesome. Sound - 9.0 - Yes the Music is great. Same type of music like the first one but better Graphics -9.5 G…Conduit 2 is a very fast paced and and an action packed game tht is very enjoyable and fully satisfying for a wii gamer.The story maybe a bit dull but the gameplay doesn't turn ur backs and keeps u engaged. The boss battles are great.Multiplayer modes in Conduit 2 kept me glued to the tv and is fun especially firefight modes.The ampaign as well as multiplayer levels are designed to perfect…Also Conduit 2 is not a flawless game. The voice acting and story is ridiculous, and I don't know how much of that was intentional. The graphics and art direction are solid but a bit gaudy and very uneven (you can tell exactly what had the most time put into it) A few levels are obviously converted multiplayer maps. The level design feels "off". The AI, while improved from the original, freezes… Conduit™ 2 is the epic sequel to last year's award-winning Wii-exclusive, The Conduit. Picking up on the heels of its predecessor, Conduit 2 puts you on the embattled front lines of the war to save humanity from the alien onslaught.

Travel to the far ends of the earth to put an end to the struggle. The enemy is everywhere and the deck is stacked - trust no one. Turn the tide with the most powerful arsenal ever assembled and bring the alien menace to its knees.Play it your way
Create your character's unique look with the modular armour system and selectable skins. Class system with pre-mission weapon load-out and suit upgrades. Gain currency to purchase new weaponry, armour, upgrades, and additional content.

The best online multiplayer experience on the Wii™
Take the battle online with up to 12-players or play locally via 4-player splitscreen. Features new modes and more expansive battlefields from around the globe.Advanced weapons and technology
Features an arsenal of over 20 weapons, including wall-penetrating sniper rifles, remotely-controlled deployable turrets, and alien technology that captures incoming fire and unleashes it back on the enemy. Man fixed emplacements at fortified positions and on drop ships. Use the alien ASE device to hack electronics and uncover hidden traps and enemies.

Great game :)

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 01/12/12

Game Release: Conduit 2 (US, 04/19/11)