Question from tomswift2002

(Wii Version) How do I beat tablet-Hammerhead?

I'm at the part on the first Noir level with Hammerhead where he's started using the power of the tablet and I can get him 3/4 of the way down, but then during the first person fight part during the last 1/4 I can never get out of the way of his attacks (except for one time when the remote and nunchuk icon come up) and Spider-Man always seems dazed once Hammerhead starts attacking. How do I get past this part and beat Hammerhead?

LusoClemens answered:

The icon to dodge is probably not coming up because you're pulling both of your hands back at the same time during your punching, which will make Spidey dodge unnecessarily. The best thing to do when you're punching is to punch one fist at a time. If you don't trigger Spidey's dodge accidentally, I guarantee the dodge icon will come up. Then you can dodge successfully.
2 0

Answers

Fanch234 answered:

I had some trouble here as well. Make sure that you have the remote and nunchuk parallel to the ground when you pull them back, if they are vertical or horizontal it may not work.
0 0

stoconum answered:

I had the same issue and these answers saved my tv from getting a wiimote through it. Just slow down and make sure your controller positioning is proper.
0 0