How do you plan a Wedding, Birthdayparty,and party?

1. Well when I got married i seen have private wedding.For birthdays I didnt even know you could plan one but it says it in the guide,and also parties in the the guide it has a trait called party animal but not on the game so how do you have a part?

User Info: byakuya28

byakuya28 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Okayi never played the sims 3 for wii but i have it for ps3 and im pretty sure they are the same
    just typed on the sim you are controlling and then choos your cell phone , throw a party then plan the reason of the party and the time and the clothing they are gonna wear ;)

User Info: ghadeer2

ghadeer2 - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. The sims Wii version is very different from others. You can't do many things you could otherwise do on the PC for example. I don't believe that you can throw parties.

User Info: jjklm101

jjklm101 - 4 years ago 0 0