Question from Mr_visari

Fire code violation (glitch?)

when i try to put the green house on my lot at the light house peninsula, or the lot the bottom right lot, and the lot at the top left (these are the biggest ones). it say i am violating the firecode and if i do not move things off my lot spontaneous fires can occur. I believe this is a glitch. if i figure out this to be true then i will just get this for pc because there are so many other things wrong with this game
thanks!

slayerofdark123 asked for clarification:

Im not sure if this will work but if you have bigger nough land the more you can build.i think

brittoday21 answered:

I am having that same PROBLEM. i agree this game for the Wii has TOO many glictches...
1 0

Answers

buckeyefan11 answered:

Did anyone ever find a resolution here? I've got the same issue. There's no point making money if you can't upgrade your house. I've tried everything. When I contacted EA they told me my issue was related to game play and they would only respond to "technical support" issues.
0 0

Mega_DS_Player answered:

Same here. Saved up for a mansion, ended up moving to the lighthouse.

PS The lighthouse let's you upgrade to 4 stories, it's quite good so try moving there?
0 0

LonesomeLover answered:

Well, maybe..... You have to evolve your town more and then the town grows.... And then you can get a larger house!!!! I don't know if that will work though.... Just thought of it....
0 0