Question from la_belle85

Where can I find fire extinguisher?

My sim's lot is on fire, even my sims is on fire too, and luckily my sim's house is near to the beach so i can make him swim to get rid of the fire on his body. Before that, i got a notification that i violated the fire regulation, so i had to buy a fire extinguisher. But the problem is i couldn't find it in the build menu. Do you know where to buy or to find the fire extinguisher?

Answers

GamerGirl0300 answered:

There is no fire extingisher. (that I've found) But I think your best bet would be to buy smoke detecters. I think you can find them in the electronics area. Or, just stay away from the fire code and move to a bigger location. (Though I usally perfer the first option) I think having the smoke detecters is easier to though because the fire fighters can get to fire faster than I can. I think your best bet would be to put one in every other room
0 0