Question from crackle87

Will Call of Duty: Black Ops have split screen multiplayer?

the last games didn't have this feature and it would be great if it did. P.S. please show proof instead of just saying yes.

waterbiker asked for clarification:

Ya i got the last one to and i want split screen, so is there going to be split screen on this game

Turbo_X_Vile answered:

None. Kind of sad seeing as how even Goldeneye for the same system has it.
2 0

Answers

martijn1604 answered:

I don't think so. It's just too heavy for the Wii.
0 0

Chill1Phil answered:

Well since CoD4 : Relfex didnt I son't think this will.
CoD4 had so much online hardware that it couldn't fit in a split-screen.
So i think it will be the same for Black ops.
0 0

fanoffallout answered:

god I hope this will have splitscrean I borrowed my freinds copy of COD world at war no splitscrean then i got COD reflex still no splitscrean so this better have this
0 0

clouxstrife answered:

No. I just checked. God frigging d***** I was hoping it would have it too.
0 0

SupremeCookies answered:

Call of Duty: Black Ops on Wii doesn't have split screen so you can't play with a friend or what ever.... I know because i got the game. I wanted it to have split screen multiplayer on the game too. But it may have split screen on Xbox360 or any other consoles.
0 0

cwjakesteel answered:

No, it does not have split screen. Unfortunately, I can't present you with any proof other than my word. Also, if you want split-screen wii first person shooter action, get Goldeneye. It's shooting is C.O.D. style, and it has cool modes too like paintball
1 0

dude0238 answered:

@SupremeCookies- too bad all other systems (except for ds) suck compared to wii
0 1

AkimboPro answered:

no it will not.

SOURCE: i have the game.
1 0

Stark800 answered:

It really does suck how they dont have this cause ussually my friends are bored when they just watch me pwn some butt. )'':
1 0

gaminggenius531 answered:

No, they're bein mean to us Wiiers again.... Maybe they'll release a now version later.
0 1

agurcsik answered:

No, it stinks, but I'm not entirely sure I'd want it because everyone I seem to play games with watches my half of the screen to find out where I am.
0 0