Does Black ops Wii have Pentagon and dead ops?

1. Ok so i just completed Story mode for black ops [wii of course] and didnt get any new zombie maps and then i input the code "3ARC UNLOCK" [unlocks ALL] in that computer on the "single, multiplayer, zombies" screen but i didnt get any new maps for zombie mode... Five [pentagon] OR Dead ops. I'm guessing these maps are not on the wii version then? Or am I doing something wrong to get these maps?

User Info: hybrid_x1

hybrid_x1 - 6 years ago
    alright thanks for the answers guys but the sad and messed up truth is the wii version of black ops DOES NOT have "Five" aka Pentagon zombie map nor does it have "DOA Dead Ops Arcade T_____T

hopefully they include "Five" as FREE DLC when the wii gets its first dlc for black ops

User Info: hybrid_x1

hybrid_x1 - 6 years ago

1. They aren't on the Wii version 'cause of the Wii team didn't had enough time to import the maps. BUT, Treyarch already confirmed we will get them (probably for free) as DLC.. We just have to wait.

User Info: koeke14

koeke14 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Yeah, I'm pretty sure the pentagon lvl and DOA is not on the wii version. I tried doing everything after I beat campaign and nothing. I was really hoping to kill some zombies with JFK, too

User Info: Sur3Sh0t1

Sur3Sh0t1 - 6 years ago 2 1
  2. If you want to play dead ops, break free of your chair while your on the main menu by shaking the wii remote and nunchuck (shake fast). once your out of your chair walk behind you to a computer and enter the code: DOA
    I hope this helps

User Info: mcbeasty

mcbeasty - 6 years ago 1 2
  3. Don't worry, I've had the same problems too. The codes work (except for DOA), but no code gets the pentagon.

User Info: Turbo_X_Vile

Turbo_X_Vile - 6 years ago 2 1
  4. well this what DLC is for

User Info: 14monkey

14monkey - 6 years ago 0 2
  5. Uhh, no, it does not have Pentagon or Dead Ops, but it WILL come out with a FREE DLC. Thats good news if your Wii still works....

User Info: dannyboyrox123

dannyboyrox123 - 5 years ago 1 0