Question from hybrid_x1

Does Black ops Wii have Pentagon and dead ops?

Ok so i just completed Story mode for black ops [wii of course] and didnt get any new zombie maps and then i input the code "3ARC UNLOCK" [unlocks ALL] in that computer on the "single, multiplayer, zombies" screen but i didnt get any new maps for zombie mode... Five [pentagon] OR Dead ops. I'm guessing these maps are not on the wii version then? Or am I doing something wrong to get these maps?

hybrid_x1 provided additional details:

alright thanks for the answers guys but the sad and messed up truth is the wii version of black ops DOES NOT have "Five" aka Pentagon zombie map nor does it have "DOA Dead Ops Arcade T_____T

hopefully they include "Five" as FREE DLC when the wii gets its first dlc for black ops

koeke14 answered:

They aren't on the Wii version 'cause of the Wii team didn't had enough time to import the maps. BUT, Treyarch already confirmed we will get them (probably for free) as DLC.. We just have to wait.
2 0

Answers

Sur3Sh0t1 answered:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the pentagon lvl and DOA is not on the wii version. I tried doing everything after I beat campaign and nothing. I was really hoping to kill some zombies with JFK, too
2 1

mcbeasty answered:

If you want to play dead ops, break free of your chair while your on the main menu by shaking the wii remote and nunchuck (shake fast). once your out of your chair walk behind you to a computer and enter the code: DOA
I hope this helps
1 2

Turbo_X_Vile answered:

Don't worry, I've had the same problems too. The codes work (except for DOA), but no code gets the pentagon.
2 1

14monkey answered:

well this what DLC is for
0 2

dannyboyrox123 answered:

Uhh, no, it does not have Pentagon or Dead Ops, but it WILL come out with a FREE DLC. Thats good news if your Wii still works....
1 0