All zombie maps?

1. What are all the Zombie maps in the Wii version? I've heard talk of their only being one, but I'm not sure because there is a mission select in Zombies...
    Hope they are all the same as the others! D:

User Info: Cheez007

Cheez007 - 6 years ago

1. I completed the campaign mode and it didnt unlock anything

User Info: Iron67

Iron67 - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I've heard there is only the theater map but the others u might be able to buy later through I think the wii shop channel

User Info: nate99780

nate99780 - 6 years ago 1 1
  2. You have too complete the single player mode to unlock them

User Info: YesMyNameIsTrav

YesMyNameIsTrav - 6 years ago 0 2
  3. When you say single player mode do you mean the campaign or solo mode of zombies

User Info: evo589

evo589 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. So far there is only Kino Der Toten which is an abandoned theatre. Hopefully DLC will allow you to get new zombie maps in the future.

User Info: Gamer9780

Gamer9780 - 6 years ago 2 0
  5. Kino Der Toten is the only available map in the game. There has been laid promise for the Wii to get Five, which wasn't installed previously due to time and power constraints, and all versions of CoD: Black Ops will get the WaW maps free, if not already recieved in the Hardened/Prestige edition.

User Info: Auzzie_Wingman

Auzzie_Wingman - 5 years ago 1 0
  6. Apparently the Wii version will have a DLC (downloadble content) in the Wii shop, so I think it's safe to say that there will be more. Also, completing Campaign unlocks a few new maps.

User Info: Xgamer360X

Xgamer360X - 5 years ago 0 2
  7. The DLC is likely to be be coming on either Febuary or March.

User Info: Stark800

Stark800 - 5 years ago 0 0
  8. From what I've heard, first DLC is coming to 360 in February, PS3 in March, and Wii in April.

User Info: sonicking917

sonicking917 - 5 years ago 0 0