Question from Cheez007

All zombie maps?

What are all the Zombie maps in the Wii version? I've heard talk of their only being one, but I'm not sure because there is a mission select in Zombies...
Hope they are all the same as the others! D:

Iron67 answered:

I completed the campaign mode and it didnt unlock anything
2 0

Answers

nate99780 answered:

I've heard there is only the theater map but the others u might be able to buy later through I think the wii shop channel
1 1

YesMyNameIsTrav answered:

You have too complete the single player mode to unlock them
0 2

evo589 answered:

When you say single player mode do you mean the campaign or solo mode of zombies
0 0

Gamer9780 answered:

So far there is only Kino Der Toten which is an abandoned theatre. Hopefully DLC will allow you to get new zombie maps in the future.
2 0

Auzzie_Wingman answered:

Kino Der Toten is the only available map in the game. There has been laid promise for the Wii to get Five, which wasn't installed previously due to time and power constraints, and all versions of CoD: Black Ops will get the WaW maps free, if not already recieved in the Hardened/Prestige edition.
1 0

Xgamer360X answered:

Apparently the Wii version will have a DLC (downloadble content) in the Wii shop, so I think it's safe to say that there will be more. Also, completing Campaign unlocks a few new maps.
0 2

Stark800 answered:

The DLC is likely to be be coming on either Febuary or March.
0 0

sonicking917 answered:

From what I've heard, first DLC is coming to 360 in February, PS3 in March, and Wii in April.
0 0

How do you unlock all the zombie maps? Answered GS-MR_Riddles
Is there any glitches, cheats, other zombie maps? Open cheezehead99
King zombie? Open demonwolfblast
Does wii have more zombie stages? Answered xindrox150
How do you lvl up in zombie mode.? Answered swatpup32