Can't seem to jump across broken bridge?

1. I am having trouble jumping across the bridge after it gets hit with an RPG and need to get across before the avalanche arrives. I keeping falling short I have tried holding A while running, I have tried tapping A just before and always fall short. Please help?

User Info: medictempler

medictempler - 6 years ago
    The direction pad on the nunchuck? or the gun Wii controller

User Info: medictempler

medictempler - 6 years ago

1. When youre running across the bridge, you have to press the up button on the directional pad, since that's how you jump in the game.
    haha the same thing happened to me, and i was baffled for about an hour trying to figure out why, but at last i found out how to pass the level.

Good luck

User Info: HTHSenior10

HTHSenior10 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If you have the Wii Zapper, then you twist the controller to...the right I believe and press "c" while running to jump across.

User Info: bronzeboy6

bronzeboy6 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. To get acroos, you have to step back to the edge behind you then try running forward and jump.... it'll take a few tries, but this always works even on veteran mode when the time is cut short

User Info: pauleezee8027

pauleezee8027 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Yes, it is better to get a run up first. You will need to essentially run jump over the gap to the other side. You can try a dolphin dive if you want.

User Info: Auzzie_Wingman

Auzzie_Wingman - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. You can run from the end and dive and and you should land on the oter side

User Info: dr_beemac1

dr_beemac1 - 5 years ago 0 1
  5. Sprint, then Jump near edge of ledge, not too difficult.

User Info: Shiranui777

Shiranui777 - 5 years ago 0 0