What is the best strategy for setting all sensitivity settings?

1. I have trouble with control of camera and aiming, etc. Thanks

User Info: ZZakkWylde

ZZakkWylde - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Different settings are needed depending on which controller you're using and which game mode you're playing.

I play MP with the classic controller pro. I have the sensitivity set to 3 for better precision. If you are going to play MP with a wiiremote, I recommend using a small dead zone and high camera turn speed. You probably dont need to fiddle with other settings unless you're doing alot of sniping.

I prefer to use the WiiRemote for playing zombies. The only change I needed to make from the default was to increase the camera turn speed.

User Info: Hardkode

Hardkode - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. There is no precise sensitivity. It depends on how you play so if you like to play fast then adjust the camera speed and and reduce the dead zone. If you like precision then reduce camera speed and increase or leave the dead zone as it is.

User Info: Vulture1a7

Vulture1a7 - 5 years ago 0 0