Review by gaminggenius531

"Really?? People actually like this game??"

I can't wrap my mind around how freaking stupid that is!! Do you even pay attention?? Besides the whole online multiplayer (Which, Activision seems to think we all have), this game is a steaming pile of crap.

I understand the Wii has a not-so-stellar graphics engine, but come on! Throw us all a bone and try!! I mean, they're okay, but still, I could find better graphics in a PS2 game. The graphics are probably the best thing about this game, anyway…

Amount of Entertainment: 1/10

This is what really got me. You may think it's awesome with Campaign, and Zombies, and…. Wait, that's it. Honest. Without an internet connection, you have one player campaign, and one player zombies. I was bored half to death of this game in 2 hours… Silly Putty is better than this game at entertaining me.

Storyline: 5/10

I can't say it's dreadful, but it isn't necessarily one of the best I've ever seen… You'd find something this in a lot of games. It's not really unique, but at least the makers took the time to sit back and think a little.

I can't say its easy playing this game with such a control overload, taking up what I have on my wiimote plus more, and the fact that it's not easy to control your aiming.

Replay Value: 2/10

It isn't really that great if you want to come back to play it again, it really is just the exact same thing, with no more goals than before.

Multiplayer: 8/10

As always, the cornerstone of the franchise, the one to outweigh them all…. Well, if you can afford it, anyway. There's a whole world to discover if you can pay for internet, plus the LAN adapter. There are infinite realms of possibility with infinite realms of people… And it gets even more in-depth with the leveling system and loads of different weapons, don't even get me started on that one…

Value for Money: 3/10

Unless you pay even more! They should have at least put more stuff in there for just buying the game, but the game without going online can only be worth about $17.

Overall Rating: 3/10

Everything doesn't really come together naturally; it's just the giant juggernaut of online gameplay holding small shards of shattered dreams by a thread so it just stays there. Kudos to you if you enjoy this game, because I personally cannot stand it.

Reviewer's Score: 3/10 | Originally Posted: 01/03/11

Game Release: Call of Duty: Black Ops (US, 11/09/10)