Question from deadbeat105

Players?

Is there a multi-player option?

ocarinabr answered:

Yes. In Wii you can play coop and in DS vs local and online.
2 0

Answers

gamefreak143 answered:

Dont know, but it would be cool if there were a few minigames based on theme park rides edited by Dr Robotnik. Maybe something like grabbing rings by aiming at it, while going at a high speed on a roller coaster
1 2

RE4_Fan answered:

Hi,
I have just purchased the special edition of this game but being in class at the moment I have not yet had a chance to play it yet. I can however tell you there are definitely multiplayer aspects mentioned on the outer packaging, simply says 'Play with a friend' also you can play using your Mii apparently =P

It also has the Nintendo Wifi Connection logo on the box although I am unsure if it has online multiplayer =P

EDIT:To further clarify the answer, yes this game does support Co-Op both locally and via the internet =)
0 0

tyrsky55 answered:

yep you can play with two sonic. Really now. TWO SONIC. Nothing else. another is just red.
2 0

DeeNinjaa answered:

Don't know where you got the Mii thing from. But multiplayer aspects are indeed in the game. There is a special mode called Sonic Sim, which allows up to two players to play special levels in Game Planet using multi-colored Sonic robots, ranging from Blue, Red, Pink, Green, Black, and I think there's more. These Sonic Sim stages also act as Special Stages which, upon collecting all red rings and completing the entire Sonic Sim, unlock Super Sonic as a playable character in normal levels minus bosses, E.G.G. Shuttle, Terminal Velocity, and Sonic Sim levels.
2 0

RE4_Fan answered:

Back of the box =)

Check out the images section on this site, and look at the special edition box which is mine =)

Says 'Also play as your Mii!'
0 0

How do I get more levels in the sonic simulator? Answered MariowiiX
Where can I find the Egg Metals in Game Land? Unanswered Sonic_the_Fast_
Shadow in 2P? Answered Aquayzar777
Cheat code for super sonic? Answered Quasarstar123
Red Ring Help? Open laprasking