Question from deadbeat105

Players?

Is there a multi-player option?

From: ocarinabr 4 years ago

Yes. In Wii you can play coop and in DS vs local and online.

Dont know, but it would be cool if there were a few minigames based on theme park rides edited by Dr Robotnik. Maybe something like grabbing rings by aiming at it, while going at a high speed on a roller coaster

Hi,
I have just purchased the special edition of this game but being in class at the moment I have not yet had a chance to play it yet. I can however tell you there are definitely multiplayer aspects mentioned on the outer packaging, simply says 'Play with a friend' also you can play using your Mii apparently =P

It also has the Nintendo Wifi Connection logo on the box although I am unsure if it has online multiplayer =P

EDIT:To further clarify the answer, yes this game does support Co-Op both locally and via the internet =)

yep you can play with two sonic. Really now. TWO SONIC. Nothing else. another is just red.

Don't know where you got the Mii thing from. But multiplayer aspects are indeed in the game. There is a special mode called Sonic Sim, which allows up to two players to play special levels in Game Planet using multi-colored Sonic robots, ranging from Blue, Red, Pink, Green, Black, and I think there's more. These Sonic Sim stages also act as Special Stages which, upon collecting all red rings and completing the entire Sonic Sim, unlock Super Sonic as a playable character in normal levels minus bosses, E.G.G. Shuttle, Terminal Velocity, and Sonic Sim levels.

Back of the box =)

Check out the images section on this site, and look at the special edition box which is mine =)

Says 'Also play as your Mii!'