Question from nandsegaman123

Which controller is best to use for this game?

I'm getting this game soon and I wanna which controller is best to use.

Blaketoberfest answered:

It depends on your preferences. Try each control scheme and determine which is best for you.
2 0

Answers

sonictrainer answered:

IMO, it's the GameCube Controller.
0 0

TwinSnakesSP answered:

Like sonictrainer, I prefer the GameCube Controller. If you don't happen to own one, then the classic controller makes a decent substitute.
0 0

SuperJolt answered:

Actually, the Wii Remote and Nunchuck combination worked well for me. I wasn't even aware you could use the Gamecube controller, or not use the Nunchuck. Just take your pick.
0 0

fawful_X answered:

What Blaketoberfest said, but I have more information.

If you are suited more towards classic sonic, you are better off with the classic controller or the GCN controller.
The "Hard Mode" of this game involves using just the wii remote.
The least responsive, yet best controller, is the remote+nunchuck combo.
0 0

azvin314 answered:

Hm depends, if u just started playing sonic than wiimote and nunchuck if uve played the adventure series gc controller or if up to a challange than wiimote or classic controller.
0 0

AuraWielder answered:

I have played both of the Sonic Adventures and Sonic Heroes on Gamecube, yet I found the best controller was the Wii Remote + Nunchuck.
0 0

matoronuva24 answered:

I like the game cube, after that its probably either classic or nunchuck combo. I've never really tried the wii remote solo though. But when you get the game you should try for yourself, everyone has their own style
0 0