Question from Leonsuper

What's the best controller?

Wii Remote? Classic Controller?

bloodandgorefan answered:

I use the wiimote and nunchuck because it works best for me. its easy to point and aim and it has a special ting you dont get from the classic controller if you use ads and tilt the nunchuck to the side you can lean out from behind cover ive used this against prince-luigi who is now lvl 56
2 0

Answers

seanysean123 answered:

It really depends on if you have played Quantum of Solace or not. I would personally say that the Wiimote and Nunchuk are best.
1 0

Kristofferus answered:

Being that I grew up playing the original 007 Goldeneye on N64, and then later on in life graduated to Xbox 360 and PS3 shooters, the Limited Edition Classic Controller (gold) is the BEST option. They rearranged the triggers (Zr, Zl, L and R) to match a PS2 controller. If you haven't played these systems, and are both used to and good at using the Wiimote's pointer (and don't mind pointing the controller to aim), then the Nunchuck is the best option. If you're indifferent, try playing with both and see what you like. I would NOT recommend playing with the original Classic controller OR any Gamecube controllers. The buttons are just not arranged in a good enough way for smooth gameplay.
0 0

Great_Morgil answered:

IMO i like the nunchuk best for single player and the zapper best for multiplayer, but that's just my opinion.
1 0

imrickyduh answered:

The Wiimote and Nunchuk are definitely the best for multiplayer. I dominate anyone I play usually, even have beaten Prince-Luigi a few times, I'm lvl 25 and he's now 43. He is the highest "legit" player on ranking. "Legit" meaning he isn't a programmer or something that cheated his way to get there or what not.
2 0

ajj487 answered:

Well, it depends in how you think about it, if you like x-box and playstation controllers, i recomend the classic controller pro (like the gold one), or if you like games like links crossbow training, or resident evil 4 for wii, ill recomend the zapper, or if you like more motion involved, like swinging the wii remote, or nunchuck, i recomend the wii remote and nunchuck, i dislike most x-box shooters, but i love the classic controller pro, so i'd try 'em all then see what works best for you.
0 0

LALILULELOLA answered:

I have all type of controllers and best choice - Wiimote and Nunchuk + Wiimotion Plus. I also recommend in the control options switch to "Experienced 2" or "Experienced 3" - doing this solved problems like "Before you can even turn around, you're dead".
1 0

mixwizzard2 answered:

Classic Controller Pro or Gamecube. This is only if you're used to playing FPS games on like the Xbox or Playstation or if you're just used to GE64s controls. Gamecube is little tricky sometimes since you have press both Z and B at the same time to use switches like Elevators in Single-Player and use Melee attacks.
0 1

The_Doctor_ answered:

I actually use the Gamecube controller. It feels the most comfortable in my hands and the analog sticks are positioned better. The only unfortunate thing is because of the lack of buttons, the z button functions as a shift key, so melee is pulled off by Z+ B. After awhile, this becomes second nature, but at first it is somewhat annoying, as melee is somewhat of a reactionary move.

I wish the buttons could be customized, as grenades are hardly ever used in the single player game.
0 0

SpectreXIII answered:

I've only played with my Wavebird, and the default controls are just about perfect for anyone accustomed to First Person Shooters. I was already used to the Z+B combination halfway through the Arkhangelsk Dam level.
0 0

ZeldaFreak29 answered:

Honestly, it depends on your playing style. Most "hardcore" gamers will go for the Classic Controller Pro, since they like a relaxed way to play (especially if they play a lot of 360 and PS3 shooters). Wii Remote and Nunchuck are for people who want to try something different, and who want to work hard at mastering something (like the lean-out feature that is exclusive to this set-up). Gamecube controller is for people that are familiar to that system and the set-up of that controller, or if they don't have a Classic Controller Pro and they hate motion controls. I honestly say that I haven't tryed the Zapper, but I won't want to since you have to shake it to reload, and you CONSTANTLY reload. I'm all for the Nunchuck set-up; I like precise aiming, and I've already killed quite a few people with that lean-out feature.
Again, its all about playing style.
0 0

f8Assist answered:

I personally use the Wiimote & Nunchuck . I've tried both and the precision that comes with pointing seems to be the best option for me. I can kill in a more accurate way and nothing beats punching with the swing of a nunchuck. I could never go back to a regular controller shooter.
1 0

GameCube Controller? Answered Youlikegaming21
Can you use a GameCube controller on this game? Answered Deefrenzy41
Does anyone play this anymore ? posted 9/4/2014 Open invisibleman-
Why are hosts a bunch of big Pu$$sys? Open TheCarlos1
Best GE Wii clan of all time? Answered Ceibast