How do you Host in Multiplayer?

1. I have Hosts quit on me in Multiplayer and thus end the game but I do not see any options for Hosting a game. How do you Host a match and do you get to chose anything while setting it up?

User Info: Umbreona

Umbreona - 6 years ago
    I don't think you have the option to host games. I think it's based off of how many players are in the type of game you want to play, I have been host before but mostly just a jump on.

User Info: ssman0017

ssman0017 - 6 years ago

1. When your serching for a game if you don't find a game after like a certain time you get to a place where you are the only one in the waiting for people thing. This makes you the host of the game and it ends when you quit, obviously!

User Info: Anchron

Anchron - 5 years ago 0 0

1. I believe it's a random decision made by the server. first one in the empty lobby is the host.

User Info: coolnerd07

coolnerd07 - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. If the current session is full when you select a game. A new room will be made with you as the host.

User Info: RevStoningpot

RevStoningpot - 6 years ago 1 0
  3. it usually goes by the person who has the best connection. Try using a wired connection to up your speed rather than connecting using wireless.
    As host, the only perks you get are a slightly smoother game and a more "real-time" effect on the game meaning you will kill easier. there are no options to set time limits, paintball mode or any other such perk.

User Info: robofish_13

robofish_13 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. It's not a matter of best conection unless you join with friends. It's just like I said before. If all rooms are full a new room is made for you and you will be host. All you can do is keep trying until you get the timing to work out in your favor.

User Info: RevStoningpot

RevStoningpot - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. It depends who enters the room first

User Info: HotpotatoDX

HotpotatoDX - 5 years ago 0 0