Tag mode?

1. What is tag mode? I entered the cheat code for it, and it said cheat activated, but it didn't seem to do anything. Nothing changed whatsoever.what exactly does it do?

User Info: soccer2196

soccer2196 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I believe Tag Mode is for spilit screen only. Over the few times I've played spilit screen I seem to remember looking at the moditfiyers and seeing Tag Mode as one. So if you don't do spilit screen much or not a all it's praticly useless. Hope this helps

User Info: chaosgamer99

chaosgamer99 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. The split screen Tag mode thing only works for 3-4 players for good reasons.The tager can't kill people until they tag some one and the the tag-ee's are unable to kill the tager. So you have to be doing 3 or 4 player split screen to do it.

User Info: Anchron

Anchron - 5 years ago 0 0