Question from maplehenyi

can the captain of England team kick back enemy's shot using 'Excalibur'?

According to the anime, the captain of England(forgot his name) can kick back his opponent shot by using his LV3 hissastu called "Excalibur', and the longer the distance between him to the goal, the more powerful it is and the more powerful the shot is, the more powerful the shot he kick back using 'Excalibur'.
i want to know whether he can do the same in the game as in the anime......
so plz help me by telling me whether he can do so, thank you.

Answers

SUHAILSUMAN answered:

I think no .
0 1

paladin21aa answered:

Only in the anime. Only the shots that protray the "B" by the TP usage can do that.
0 1

blue_flare23 answered:

no he can't only if there's a B by the name and TP usage but by excalibur ther's is standing a L so that menas it's long shot so it's not blocking shot. i hope this helped you
1 0

thomasmcfeccco answered:

Yeah its only a long shot sorry about that but things with a B symbol mean they can stop the shot or send it backward to the other teams goal

hope that helped
0 0