Review by Disasterpiece

"Best Army-Based Game I 've Ever Seen.."

''An elite force named the ghosts, most don't see who just eliminated them''

I would never had tried this game out if I hadn't got it with my Xbox LIVE edition. When i played it I was amazed. This is one of the best Xbox games out there for sure.
This game is one reason to sign up for the army! The army needs you! *Uncle Sam*

Gameplay: Nice gameplay.. You can play a campaign which exists of 15 missions. There are Quick Mission too..You pick a level..pick your team..and pick your type: Fire Fight, Mission, Recon, Defend. Every mission you command 2 teams, each team exists of 3 people so that makes 6 people.
You can mark a route for your teams. The A.I is pretty high, so you get all the help u need from your soldiers.
This game requires patience and stealth, just running around the level is a guaranteed suicide..it's best the enemy doesn't see you, you are not called The ''Ghosts'' for nothing. Anyways the Gameplay rocks!

Controls: I can't think of anything wrong with the controls.
Everything runs smoothly and it's very easy to give orders to your team mates.

Graphics: Beautifull! The maps are HUUUUGE! Many details and everything looks nice..like trees and plants and stuff.
The soldiers are well-designed. The weapons are realistic. Explosions look real enough. Nothing wrong with this..

Sound: The sound in this game is excellent if you have your X-box hooked up to some sort of surround sound system. You can hear bullets fly by and even approaching enemies. The really good thing about the sound is listening to your team-mates on X-box Live. If You are playing on Live, the sound coming through the X-box Live communicator is amazingly clear. The Player can speak to others by hooking up the voice communicator and pushing the white button to talk. Overall, the sound is awesome.

Live: One reason to buy this game is the online gameplay. I never get bored of killing other people.. :) so: Ghost Recon + Live = God.

Replay: There are 50 unlockables in this game and you can play online..need I say more? I guess not..

Buy or Rent? BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUY, if you got both your legs and you aren't handicapt i suggest you RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN to your nearest Game Store.

Hope this review worked for ya!
God Bless You, Good Night.
It's a wonderful Life, It's a wonderful Life, It's a wonderful Life, It's a wonderful Life. Now SCREAMMMM!!
*Disasterpiece*