Question from Chili_Pie

Can I become a vampire without GOTY?

I was wondering because I know you can in that, but im not entirely sure for the base game.

el_cheato answered:

Or if you find a vampire, you can kill it then keep on searching through is inventory, exit, then search again until you catch the disease. The Vampire FAQ tells you where to find vampires. You need the GotY to become a werewolf, not a vampire.
2 0

Answers

Not_you_me answered:

Yes, on the Xbox, I don't know about the PC, but I would figure that it's the same thing. All you need to do is fight 1, and get him to hit you with a wepon or hand to hand untill you get the desiese.
2 1

Mythos1092 answered:

Oh, and if you can't get diseased (either by racial defenses or by certain events I can't discuss due to spoilers *wink*) just make a spell to weaken yourself to common disease.
1 0

sevendust101 answered:

Yes you can
0 1

superfaqperson answered:

Yes, me and my friend went to a faction (i completely forgot where) and i was bitten by a vampire. i slept a few days and i became a vampire. talked to the head vampire and he let me do some jobs. (killing jobs!!!). you are thinking of the GOTY edition where if you get bitten by a werewolf then you become one. not a vampire.
0 0

Logan782 answered:

What is corpus because I was just wondering but i know what vampirism is.
0 0

blueblargfox answered:

Yes, unless you've passed a certain point in the main quest. Just kill a vampire and enter/exit it's body until you get a disease.
0 0

Xanngur answered:

Ja get beaten up by one
0 0

Morrowind GOTY? Open JAllen9731
Where can i find a vampire? Open 2k743
How do I solve a vampire delima? Open Devaronian
Morrowind GOTY? Open JAllen9731
Is it possible to glitch through a door? Unanswered Omegaidiot5