Can I become a vampire without GOTY?

1. I was wondering because I know you can in that, but im not entirely sure for the base game.

User Info: Chili_Pie

Chili_Pie - 8 years ago

1. Or if you find a vampire, you can kill it then keep on searching through is inventory, exit, then search again until you catch the disease. The Vampire FAQ tells you where to find vampires. You need the GotY to become a werewolf, not a vampire.

User Info: el_cheato

el_cheato - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Yes, on the Xbox, I don't know about the PC, but I would figure that it's the same thing. All you need to do is fight 1, and get him to hit you with a wepon or hand to hand untill you get the desiese.

User Info: Not_you_me

Not_you_me - 8 years ago 2 1
  2. Oh, and if you can't get diseased (either by racial defenses or by certain events I can't discuss due to spoilers *wink*) just make a spell to weaken yourself to common disease.

User Info: Mythos1092

Mythos1092 - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. Yes you can

User Info: sevendust101

sevendust101 - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. Yes, me and my friend went to a faction (i completely forgot where) and i was bitten by a vampire. i slept a few days and i became a vampire. talked to the head vampire and he let me do some jobs. (killing jobs!!!). you are thinking of the GOTY edition where if you get bitten by a werewolf then you become one. not a vampire.

User Info: superfaqperson

superfaqperson - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. What is corpus because I was just wondering but i know what vampirism is.

User Info: Logan782

Logan782 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Yes, unless you've passed a certain point in the main quest. Just kill a vampire and enter/exit it's body until you get a disease.

User Info: blueblargfox

blueblargfox - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. Ja get beaten up by one

User Info: Xanngur

Xanngur - 7 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Morrowind GOTY? Unresolved
Where can i find a vampire? Unresolved
How do I solve a vampire delima? Unresolved
Where can I buy? Unresolved
Morrowind GOTY? Unresolved