Question from noah729

Where can i find a crossbow?

Ijust want the crossbow.

Answers

Magician99 answered:

Dwarven Crossbow - One can be found in Tel Branora. In front of the Telvanni tower, there's a group of people. One of them is a Bosmer named Cun. He holds the Crossbow. These people are part of a quest that can net you 1000 gold, so I suggest completing that first, just in case. Talk to the members of the group, go up the Tower to speak with Therana, then talk to Mollimo of Cloudrest, who is easy enough to find, and you'll be asked to kill the group.

Steel Crossbow - One can be bought in Balmora. Go to the Razor Hole and talk to Thorek, he'll sell you one for the right price.

There are bound to be others elsewhere, but these are two I know. However, I believe Steel and Dwarven are the only types of Crossbows on Morrowind.
1 0

Where can i find a vampire? Open 2k743
Where can i find a area pit? Open 2k743
Where can I find (slave key)? Answered hfyvhtbg
I cant find glass ? Open Ironplatedmonke
Where can I find (lock picks)? Answered slr32533