Question from lodragon25

How do i get the imperial guards to stop attacking me everywhere?

I was arrested and at the end of my sentence found the evidence chest. I took all my stuff and escaped using invisibility. then i went to the south wall club in balmora and payed of my bounty. still whenever i go near a town that has imperial guards they kill me without asking me to pay anything or go to jail. HELP.

Its probably because you have to big a bounty and they sentenced you to death. is it every time you talk to someone they scream "Help! It's the notorious outlaw so-and-so"? well talk to the bounty removel guy again. The game might have a glitch. your lucky. you get easy training. try to get ordinators to attack next. wear there armor and they will attack when you talk to them(sorry for changing the subject) and for each one you kill you get somewhere around 100,000 gold for selling the armor

Your bounty got so high that you were given a death sentence. Sadly, paying off your bounty doesn't get rid of the death sentence. There are two quests in the game that do this. One is the Larrius Varo bloodbath quest. He's in the Moonmoth fortress near Balmora. Talk to him and he'll ask you to kill some people in the Balmora council club. Go hither and wipe them out. He should remove the death sentence.

The other quest is only for people playing the game as a male. In the bar at Pelagiad, there is a female khajiit who will have some topic about sweet moves or something. Do her quests and she'll eventually remove the death sentence for you.