How do I get to access to Snow Troll attack Quest?

1. At the start of the game... finishing my training and becoming a hero, together Wasp menace Quest I see other Quest cards. One of them is the Snow Troll Attack and other two, but they are at the other continent (which obviously I can't reach) and ask me for a higher Renown level, but when i become Renown lvl 2 (from battling without) quest the card Quests just disappear. Does anyone can tell me the way to make those quests or tell my if my video game is possessed please.

User Info: josues_

josues_ - 7 years ago

1. ^ Correct.

No data was ever programmed for those quests so they do not truly exist other than to give the appearance that other Heroes (e.g.: Briar Rose) are actively taking quests the way you are. There is nothing more to it than that.

User Info: DRAKULIAN

DRAKULIAN (Expert) - 7 years ago 12 0

Answers

1. You can't ever take those two quests. They are just there as Game World background to show you that other heroes are active and taking quests.

User Info: GreatAnubis

GreatAnubis - 7 years ago 0 2