Temple of Avo donation amount for Sentinus while FULLY GOOD?

1. How much do I need to donate at the Temple of Avo while fully good to get the Sentinus? I have seen both 100k and 300k on the Internet and have tried both and various amounts in between and under(also a few K over) and have received nothing. However, shortly before my endeavor to raise 300k, I got the title Paladin and used to get good points for donating. I no longer get any good points when I donate. Also, I read in an FAQ somewhere that you need 1000 good points from one donation to get the weapon. As I said previously, I NO LONGER GET ANY GOOD POINTS WHEN I DONATE (wtf?) Can someone help me out here? It would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

User Info: Supernurd

Supernurd - 6 years ago

1. Honestly what i think you should do is just become evil and try again. when i was really good i donated only 50,000 gold per try and i got the sentinus around the 5th try. so i don't know why you aren't getting it. the reason you stopped getting good points is because your like as pure as they come. you maxed out your good points. hope this helps

User Info: Krichevskoy777

Krichevskoy777 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I donated about 67,000 and i got it on my first try.

User Info: Ninja_1997

Ninja_1997 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Make sacrifices at the temple of skorn to receive skorn's bow, the title of necromancer, and age reduction. The more good you are the more evil points the temple of skorn gives and the more evil you are the more points the temple of avo gives.

User Info: ghosta2

ghosta2 - 3 years ago 0 0